Established May 27, 2011
Ty, don't you remember your mother teaching you not to cross your eyes because they might get stuck that way? Holds true in other scenarios as well, I've heard. That said, you do have your father's genes. Remember how far he can extend his belly?
Oh Man! Look at you! You're getting so close!!
Yay! I was hoping for a belly picture! You look great!
You're almost done, Michelle! You can do it!
Yay! You look good and big (in a good way)! You're 37 weeks WOOT WOOT!
Ty, don't you remember your mother teaching you not to cross your eyes because they might get stuck that way? Holds true in other scenarios as well, I've heard.
ReplyDeleteThat said, you do have your father's genes. Remember how far he can extend his belly?
Oh Man! Look at you! You're getting so close!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I was hoping for a belly picture! You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou're almost done, Michelle! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteYay! You look good and big (in a good way)! You're 37 weeks WOOT WOOT!
ReplyDelete